Updated 4th October 2007
1. Your Acceptance
A. By using and/or visiting this website (collectively, including all Content available through the YouGoDo.com domain name, the "YouGoDo Website", or "Website"), you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"), (2) YouGoDo's privacy notice, found at http://www.yougodo.com/en/Privacy.aspx and incorporated here by reference, and (3) YouGoDo's Community Guidelines, found at http://www.yougodo.com/en/Guidelines.aspx and also incorporated here by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, the YouGoDo privacy notice, or the Community Guidelines, please do not use the YouGoDo Website.
B. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version http://www.yougodo.com/en/Terms.aspx). YouGoDo may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
2. The YouGoDo Website
A. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the YouGoDo Website, including users who are also contributors of data content, information, and other materials or services on the Website. The YouGoDo Website includes all aspects of YouGoDo, including all YouGoDo S.L owned domains and all websites showing YouGoDo data.
B. The YouGoDo Website contains links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by YouGoDo. YouGoDo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, YouGoDo will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve YouGoDo from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. YouGoDo Accounts
A. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create a YouGoDo account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify YouGoDo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
B. Although YouGoDo will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of YouGoDo or others due to such unauthorised use.
4. General Use of the Website - Permissions and Restrictions
YouGoDo hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
A. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to User Submissions (defined below), without YouGoDo's prior written authorisation.
B. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
C. You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or YouGoDo Content through any technology or means other than the Website itself, or other explicitly authorised means YouGoDo may designate.
D. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorisation of YouGoDo. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without YouGoDo's express approval:
- sale of access to the Website or its related services on another website;
- use of the Website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue;
- the sale of advertising, on the YouGoDo website or any third-party website, targeted to the content of specific User Submissions or YouGoDo content;
- and any use of the Website or its related services that YouGoDo finds, in its sole discretion, to use YouGoDo's resources or User Submissions with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for YouGoDo, YouGoDo content, or its User Submissions.
E. Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading User Submissions to YouGoDo, or maintaining User Submissions on YouGoDo, to promote your business;
- implementing a YouGoDo generated YouGoDo link button on your site to open YouGoDo showing your end users YouGoDo details within the YouGoDo web site, provided the primary purpose of using the YouGoDo button is not to gain advertising revenue or compete with YouGoDo;
- any use that YouGoDo expressly authorises in writing.
F. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouGoDo servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouGoDo grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouGoDo reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
G. You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, YouGoDo Community Guidelines, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
H. YouGoDo reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the YouGoDo Website at any time.
5. Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the YouGoDo Website.
A. The content on the YouGoDo Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to YouGoDo, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. YouGoDo reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
B. You may access User Submissions solely:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of the YouGoDo Service; and
C. User Comments are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of the YouGoDo Service. User Comments are made available "as is", and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the YouGoDo Service or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
D. You may access YouGoDo Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. YouGoDo reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the YouGoDo Content and the YouGoDo Service.
E. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
F. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the YouGoDo Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the YouGoDo Website or the Content therein.
G. You understand that when using the YouGoDo Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that YouGoDo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against YouGoDo with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold YouGoDo, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
H. YouGoDo is an information portal, showing you a host of activities and experiences available from third parties around the World. YouGoDo accepts no liability for any damages, losses, injuries or death as a result of you taking an interest in, booking or taking part in any of the activities or experiences shown on YouGoDo or any other sites where YouGoDo data is shown.
6. Your User Submissions and Conduct
A. As a YouGoDo account holder you may submit User data and images collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, YouGoDo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorise YouGoDo to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
C. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to YouGoDo, you hereby grant YouGoDo a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the YouGoDo Website and YouGoDo's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the YouGoDo Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the YouGoDo Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Submissions terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Submissions from the YouGoDo Service. You understand and agree, however, that YouGoDo may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted.
D. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant YouGoDo all of the license rights granted herein.
E. You agree that your conduct on the site will comport with the YouGoDo Community Guidelines, found at http://www.yougodo.com/en/Guidelines.aspx, which may be updated from time to time.
F. YouGoDo does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and YouGoDo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. YouGoDo does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and YouGoDo will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. YouGoDo reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
7. Account Termination Policy
A. YouGoDo will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
B. YouGoDo reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material. YouGoDo may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YouGoDo's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Paul Bell, YouGoDo S.L. Las Mimosas Golf de Cabopino 4 5 25, Marbella, 29600, Malaga, Spain, email: click here to email YouGoDo
. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to YouGoDo customer service – click here to email YouGoDo
. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, YouGoDo may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at YouGoDo's sole discretion.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE YOUGODO WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUGODO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. YOUGODO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE YOUGODO WEBSITE. YOUGODO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE YOUGODO WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND YOUGODO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL YOUGODO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE YOUGODO WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUGODO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by YouGoDo from its facilities in Spain. YouGoDo makes no representations that the YouGoDo Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the YouGoDo Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless YouGoDo, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the YouGoDo Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the YouGoDo Website.
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the YouGoDo Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the YouGoDo Website. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by YouGoDo without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the YouGoDo Website shall be deemed solely based in Spain; and (ii) the YouGoDo Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over YouGoDo, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Spain. These Terms of Service shall be governed by Spanish Law, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and YouGoDo that arises in whole or in part from the YouGoDo Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Spain. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://www.yougodo.com/en/Privacy.aspx and any other legal notices published by YouGoDo on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and YouGoDo concerning the YouGoDo Website. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of law, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and YouGoDo's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YouGoDo reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the YouGoDo Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND YOUGODO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE YOUGODO WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Updated 8th June 2009
- Non-Account Activity. You use the YouGoDo site and its data without having a YouGoDo Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on YouGoDo—like uploading User Submissions and Advertisements - require you to have a YouGoDo Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a YouGoDo Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorised access. A YouGoDo Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use YouGoDo and the frequency and sise of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in YouGoDo. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
- Third party Advertisers. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Content Uploaded to Web Site. Any information or content that you upload to the Website becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the YouGoDo Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the YouGoDo Sites, as well as provide special personalised features to you.
- Your Contact Details (but not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload User Submissions to the YouGoDo Sites, and other Users can contact you through YouGoDo system generated emails. Any images that you submit to the YouGoDo Sites may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major YouGoDo Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the YouGoDo Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing User preferences and trends.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the YouGoDo Sites, in which case you can still view YouGoDo data and explore the YouGoDo Sites, but YouGoDo may not be able to provide certain services to you. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
For questions concerning YouGoDo or your account, please send us an email.
Please Respect The YouGoDo Community
At YouGoDo we are trying top build the World’s Playground – a place we can all visit and quickly gain access to a myriad of exciting thing to see and do. To do this on a global scale we have to rely on end users entering the details of their fun activities and places to go and see. Please don't abuse the site by entering ‘duff’ data – it spoils it for all. We trust you to be responsible, and all our users respect that trust, so please ‘be good’ folks!
We Review Entries Flagged As Inappropriate
What Goes On YouGoDo!
YouGoDo is to be the World’s Playground offering exciting activities and destinations to all ages and interest groups. Museums, Zoos, Cycling, Motorcycling, Extreme Sports, Ski ing, Kite Surfing, Diving, etc – you name it - you should find them all here. If we are missing a category please click here to email us and let us know!
What Should Not Go On YouGoDo!
Hotel and Restaurants are very well served on a host of other web sites – please don’t add Hotels and Restaurants unless you offer an activity day visitors would call ‘an experience’ – for example dinner cruises, dinner shows, hotels with Spas and Fitness centres – these are all fine. Of course we would love to hear from Hotel and Restaurants who want to promote their businesses to visitors looking for experiences in their location, but this is served via low cost image advertising, targeted to be shown to the people looking for experiences in your area – you can even target certain types of visitors – for example divers or skiers!
Here are some simple rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- YouGoDo is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes any of the data, text or images associated with your activity, please don't post them on YouGoDo. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post activity data, text or images showing dangerous or illegal acts, like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- YouGoDo is there to help attract users to take part in fun activities and pastimes – Operators please don’t list spoof dummy activities, list your activities in inappropriate categories and/or inappropriate locations.
- Respect copyright. Only upload data and images that you have the correct rights to use.
- Don't try to cheat the system. No spamming tags, or creating dummy accounts non existent activities.
YouGoDo Is For All
Remember that this probably includes you! Each and every user of YouGoDo makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's are lots of operators providing incredible ways to enjoy yourself – Come on in and find something new to do.
- Let us know what you think. Feedback is important to us – help drive this site onwards and upwards – click here to email us.
Thank you for reading this lot – get back and enjoy the site!!
The YouGoDo ers!